Friday, June 24, 2011

PPA99 CAS Happy 4th


Pals Paper Arts challenge calls for a CAS with stars. 

I layered some real red stripes onto whisper white and layered that onto pacific point.  I ran it through the Big Shot with the square lattice embossing folder.  This was my first time trying this technique.  Very nice, but I know to use just a little more glue next time! LOL!

I added some night of navy and a whisper white star with a gold brad at the top left to look like a flag.  I stamped the sentiment from July Fourth onto daffodil delight and punched it out with the curly label punch.

Thanks for looking!
Carol

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Beautiful! Love the clean lines!

Melanie C said...

Very cute. I love the flag look. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts this week.