Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SFF061711 and Stamping 411Color Inspiration 159-Sneak Peek!


I've been wanting to ink up Snow Much Fun every since I got it.  I love the images from this set, which will be available on July 1.

I used the sketch from Sketch Frenzy Friday and the color challenge from Stamping 411.  I forgot to put the brads on before I attached the basic gray piece, so I just added them to 1/2" circles of cherry cobbler and attached them with glue dots.  I love the CAS design of this sketch and the colors from the challenge fit perfect with this image. 

Thanks for looking!
Carol

4 comments:

Deb said...

So cute! This sketch is perfect for this stamp! I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Ann Schach said...

Such an adorable card, Carol! I love the cherry cobbler circles!

craftystamper said...

Great use of the sketch. Such an adorable snowman - looking forward to getting it. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday.

Sunflower Stamper said...

Great job! Love that snowman too! Need to get mine inky :) Thanks for playing along at Sketch Frenzy Friday!!