Thursday, June 9, 2011

PPA97 Cherish Friendship


I got new toys today!!!  I've been waiting patiently (?) for this all week. 

The PPA challenge for this week is to use your signature style.  Well that was an easy decision for me.  I love Clean and Simple style in my design and I also love to color my images.  Cherish Friendship (available on July 1) worked quite well for my card for this challenge. 
I used all but one of the new In Colors. I have to say I really like this year's new colors.  I liked the ones last year but this year--even better. I used mostly In Color markers to color the flowers. I also used the new lace border punch. It is almost impossible to see in the photo, but I put a circle of Calypso Coral behind the filligree brad on the sentiment banner.

I had fun with all the new stuff I used today. Thanks for looking!
Carol

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Carol! Your coloring is perfect! This is a gorgeous clean and simple card with just the right amount of details! And I LOVE this set!

Linda Callahan said...

Love seeing the new stuff! This is so pretty!

Veronica said...

Lovely card, Carol. Your coloring makes the chair and flowers look so real!

Melanie C said...

Great clean and simple card. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts.