Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Color Round Up 37 and Try Stamping on Tuesday


I took care of 2 challenges with this little card using the retiring (sniff, sniff) A Flower For All Seasons.  I really love this little set.

I used the colors from this week's Color Round Up and a sketch from Try Stamping on Tuesday.   This image worked perfectly for both challenges.  As I was getting ready to write up my post, it occurred to me that I could have used the new chocolate chip dotted scallop ribbon instead of the cardstock strips.  Too bad I didn't think of it earlier.  Oh well--I rather like how this one turned out.  Hope you enjoy seeing it too.

Thanks for looking!
Carol

Color Round Up #37        

4 comments:

CherylAnn Robinson said...

Very, very cute! Love your image. Thanks for playing at Try stampin'.

Ann Schach said...

This is just adorable, Carol! I LOVE these colors together. And it is sad to see this happy, little set retire...it was such a handy one to use for so many occasions.

Tracey Old said...

You have rocked both challenges! Cute little image!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Try Stampin;-)

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Supper cute card!!! Thanks for playing along in the Color Round Up# 37!!!