Friday, June 15, 2012

TSSC225 and CCMC206 Combined!


For the Birds is the cutest stamp set!  Love all the sweet images.

This card works for the Monday Lunchtime sketch and for the Create with Connie and Mary color challenge.  Had a really tough time getting a halfway decent photo even though using a lightbox.  Editing doesn't help a whole lot either.  Reds always seem to look more orange than they should and greens always look more gray.  Maybe it is my monitor!  Maybe they look just right on other screens (I can hope, huh?).

Thanks for stopping by!
Carol
2012 Create Challenges-022  

9 comments:

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

The little birdie image made me chuckle, so sweet! Love all the layers. Good luck with our Scavenger Hunt this week and thanks for playing Create with Connie and Mary!

Deb said...

Awesome card! I see the reds and blues just perfectly! Love this layout! I love this cute little image! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Lisa Martz said...

Darling card! Love the image and the layout. Great job! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and your photo colors look fine to me! :) Thanks for playing along with CCMC this week!

Melissa Davies said...

LOVE the way these 2 challenges came into one card! Thanks for playing along at CCMC this week!

MJ said...

I am so anxious for this set. I think my delivery comes Tuesday! Long wait. I love your card, it is so sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Connie Babbert said...

I agree...I want that set BAD...such a "tweet" card! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

Carrie Sampsel said...

Such a sweet card. I love the embossed background and I think the photo is perfect. The colors look just like they do in person from my end:) Thanks for joining us this week over at Create with Connie and Mary.

Mary Brown said...

Oh one of my favorite new sets! LOVE the colors and Mary Jo's sketch together (and we both went for the bird set for that sketch - LOL!!) Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!