Friday, July 20, 2012

Nacho Average Challenge #3


I used the sketch from Nacho Average Challenge for this birthday card that I made for my son-in-law.  Happy Birthday, Shawn!  I hadn't even put these stamps from Up Up & Away together yet.  Shame on me!  I hope Shawn likes the card.

I just realized when I copied and pasted the sketch here that the sketch has ribbon on it.  Oops!  But it wouldn't have worked on this card anyway. My sentiment will have to do instead.  Sorry!

Thanks for stopping by!
Carol
NAC3

5 comments:

Shans Design Studio said...

Love It!!! It's so cute. :)

Leilani McGranahan said...

CJ, are you sure you aren't from New Mexico. I like the way you used the balloons for the challenge. Thank you for playing. Hope to see you play again.

Tammy said...

Love the balloons! They really worked with the sketch!

Anne Hayward said...

Love the hot air balloons! They remind me of ABQ, my home town. Thanks for playing along.

Jenni Hogan said...

my fav set!!! thanks for playing