Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Time to start again!

I really thought that when I was retired I would be doing a whole lot more stamping and blog posting! Well it  has been a little over a year and a half since I retired and not much has happened on this blog.  I haven't even done much more stamping than I had to for my monthly stamp groups.  I have all kinds of excuses...too cold down  in my basement studio (this is true!), too busy (NOT...unless you count spending WAY too much time on the computer looking at other stamper's work), just plain lazy or unmotivated....the list goes on!

Well I am going to try rectify this situation.  I will start today by posting this card I made for my granddaughter's 4th birthday which was in December.



We got her a big stuffed pink fox seat among a few other things.  To make my card coordinate with her gift, I used several stamp sets including, Foxy Friends, Sprinkles of Life, Thoughtful Banners and Labeler Alphabet.  She really liked it.

Thanks for stopping by!
Carol

No comments: