Saturday, July 21, 2012

Holiday Catalog Sneak Peek


Christmas in July!  Scentsational Season is one of the sets available in the new Holiday catalog that begins Aug. 1.  The sentiment is from More Merry Messages.  It is available now in the annual catalog.  I used some new scented embossing powder on the steam rising from the cup.  It smells so good!  My ribbon is retired because I don't have any new ribbon in early espresso yet.  The 1/4" stitched grosgrain would work great.  Now for the best part--there are new framelits for each of the images in the set!  But silly me forgot that for a little bit when I was making my card and I cut my cup out by hand.  Won't do that again, I hope!

In other news, Stampin' Up announced that the new MDS2 will be available for download on Aug. 1.  There will be more updates coming out later that can be downloaded as they are available.  I am very excited for MDS2!  I will soon have a link on my side bar for my brand new Stampin' Up website so  you will be able to order it for yourself and see how much fun digital scrapbooking is!  And you can do lots of other things with MDS2 besides scrapbooking.

Thanks for stopping by!
Carol

No comments: