Tuesday, July 3, 2012

NAC1


I found a brand new SUO (Stampin' Up Only) challenge today,  Nacho Average Challenges!  The first challenge is a sketch (see below).  I used Easy Events and 3 of the new In Colors to create this card for a friend who's birthday (a milestone) I missed.  Sorry, Kim!

This card is pretty plain (even for me) but my craftroom is completely torn up while my husband is putting tile on the floor.  All of my embellishments are on my pegboard and there is about 4 or 5 ft of stuff between me and the wall!  I hope my friend will like it anyway.

Thanks for looking!
Carol

NAC1

7 comments:

Tammy said...

This is adorable!!! I love the color combination--very nice! I'm sure your friend will love it!

Thanks so much for playing along with our new challenge!! You're our FIRST!!!!

Sharon Wheet said...

Carol, first let me welcome you to our new challenge site. and now on to your fabulous card! The colors are so pretty and the snail is just adorable! I love pink and yellow together. You did a fabulous coloring job, too.
Thank you for playing along with us @ NAC.
hope we see more of your beautiful work in future challenges.
hugs, sharon w.

Anne Hayward said...

Very cute! Thanks for playing along with our new challenge site.

Rose said...

I hear laughter from the Nacho group as I type-I have a hard time with simple! You did a great job. Thanks for playing along with us. Hope to see you next week!

Leilani said...

Very nice card and thanks for being our first player. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Jenni Hogan said...

Love it! Thanks for playing with our new challenge group!! I look forward to more samples from you!!!

Shans Design Studio said...

What a cute card! Your coloring is fabulous and I'm sure your friend will love it. I have a hard time will simple cards too but you did a great job with this sketch. :)