Thursday, July 7, 2011

TSSC181 and Color Round Up 38


This is my last post for today!  This card is for the sketch at Techno Stamper and for the color challenge at Rubber Redneck.

When I looked at these colors I wasn't sure how I was going to use all of them and have anything that looked good.  So I played with the colors on MDS and finally came up with something I liked.

I had never made one of the circle flowers so decided to give that a try.  It was not really hard, just took a little extra time.  But with the simple sketch the card came together pretty quickly.  My husband seemed to really like it.  I think I do too!

Thanks for looking!
Carol

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

This is beautiful, Carol! Clean and stunning! I LOVE the flower!

Lauri said...

Carol, this flower is beautiful! Such a simple yet elegant card!

Veronica said...

Beautiful!

Holly/Rubber Redneck said...

Beautiful!!! I think you really knocked the colors out of the park. Wow!! Thanks for playing along in the Color Round up!