Thursday, July 7, 2011

Which do you like better?


The card on the left was made a couple weeks ago for a sketch challenge.  I had used the retired taken with teal and some dsp that was also retired.  I wanted to make this card again using current items.  I didn't really like the two scalloped squares that I had tucked behind the dsp so I used a strip of island indigo behind the wisteria wonder that had been run through the square lattice embossing folder.  I used the island indigo to stamp the peacock and wisteria wonder and certainly celery markers to color it.  The image panel was matted on island indigo.  The ribbon border punch was kept the same using elegant eggplant.  The peacock comes from the Proud Peacock stamp set.

I like the new card a lot better than I do the original.  My husband also likes it better. Now which one do you prefer?

Thanks for looking!
Carol

No comments: