Monday, July 4, 2011

PPA100 and Sketch Frenzy Friday


Pals Paper Arts is celebrating their 100th challenge this week.  The challenge is to use your favorite technique.  I never really thought about what my favorite technique is but I do know that I love to watercolor.  So that is what I went with.  I  stamped the bowl of cherries from Cherish Friendship with Stazon onto watercolor paper.  I often use whisper white for my images but watercolor paper really does work better, I think. I use a variety of mediums for watercoloring.  For this card I used watercolor pencils and markers with a blender pen.

The sketch for my card comes from Sketch Frenzy Friday.  Love the simplicity of this sketch.  My dsp is from a retired 6x6 pad.

Thanks for looking!
Carol
  Confetti

4 comments:

Pam~ said...

Fabulous job with your watercoloring! Beautiful card! I've debated about getting this set and you are making it jump onto my wish list! Thanks for joining in the fun at Pals Paper Arts!

Ann Schach said...

Perfect coloring, Carol! This card is awesome!

Deb said...

This is so pretty! I love how you kept everything simple and accented with great color and great coloring! Just beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

Tammy said...

I love the colors you've used! and, the watercoloring is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at SFF this week!