Sunday, August 28, 2011

Polished Stone Sneak Peek


This lovely stamp will be available this Thursday, Sept. 1.  I used three different ink refills and some shimmer paint to create the polished stone panel for this card.

I actually made 5 cards today.  I haven't stamped since I went back to work on Aug. 11.  Way too long, but I am always so tired when I first go back to school each year.  And I notice as I get older (LOL) that it takes longer to get over that tiredness.  At least there will be enough cards to have a post each day this week.

Thanks for stopping by!
Carol

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Oh how well I remember that first week back! Yikes! It would take all week-end to recuperate. This card is gorgeous! I have this stamp, too! I think it is a wonderful bargain. I MUST try this technique. It adds so much to this card. I can't wait to see what else you have created.