Wednesday, August 3, 2011

cQc96 and TSSC185


Working the challenges again!  This card takes care of the Colour Q challenge and Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge.

I love this sketch because, even though it has many layers, it still fits my CAS style.

And the color challenge is pretty, although I would probably not have added the bashful blue into the mix.  The rest of the colors make up one of my favorite combos.

I used the hostess set, Faith in Nature.  Love the beautiful images in this set.

Thanks for looking!
Carol


7 comments:

Mary Davidson said...

Beautiful card, Carol! I love the colors in this week's challenge!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Carol! Love that pear image. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Tammy Fite said...

Such a pretty card! Those colors work perfectly for this card!!

Ann Schach said...

This is beautiful, Carol! I love the pear image! Great job with the sketch!

MJ said...

wow, I really love this combo of colors. And I love the Bashful Blue with the others. Stunning card. Great job with that stamp too! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Christina said...

This is lovely, Carol! The pear looks so beautifully watercolored, and you've used the sketch perfectly. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful color combination, Carol! I LOVE the texture. You are really rockin' the challenges!