As I told you in my last post, I was nominated for the Stylish Blogger Award by Denise Willerton (Chez Moi Creations). Thanks Denise!
Part of the award is to do the following:
When you receive this award you are to:
1) thank the person who gave this award to me and link it back to their blog
2) share 8 things about myself
3) pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered
4) leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition!
So, here are 8 things about me:
1. I have been married to Bob for 37 years.
2. I have 2 grown daughters. Susan lives in Gastonia, NC and Teresa lives in Columbus, OH.
3. I work as a library aide in our local high school. This is only my second year there. Before that I worked as an aide in the elementary school for 24 years.
4. I love crafting! I have done a lot of different crafts over the years but papercrafting is my favorite.
5. I also love to read. I just finished Douglas Preston and Lincoln Child's newest book, Gideon's Sword. Had a hard time putting it down. Also love the Hunger Games series. And I am a big Mary Higgins Clark fan.
6. My favorite thing to decorate with is chickens. I have them all over the house.
7. I absolutely love music especially classic rock, contemporary christian and classical. I almost always have the music stations on my TV playing in my craft room unless I am actually watching a program.
8. I would never cook if I could get out of it. It is not the actual cooking I dislike. It's the cleaning up afterward. I'd rather spend that time stamping!
And now for the 8 blogs I am nominating. I was going to try to pick blogs that had not received this award yet, but I think that would take me hours to put that together, so I am just going to nominate some of my favorite sites.
1. Veronica at Bluegrass Stamper Studio
2. Jen at I Create
3. Wendy at It's All About Stamping
4. Julie at The Stamping Stewardess
5. Rhonda at The Stamping Bunny
6. Sage at Stamping Madly
7. Chat at Me, My Stamps & I
8. Robin at Trinity Designs
Now I have to tell these ladies that I nominated them.
Thanks again, Denise!