Saturday, October 12, 2013

MDSM35



For the sketch this week at MDS Monday I used some more photos from our last visit with our granddaughter and our daughter.

When I went to the post to get the link for this challenge, I realized that I had forgotten that most of the page was supposed to be neutral colors.  So I went back to my MDS program and reworked the page to fit the specifications for the challenge.  Below is my original page.  I really liked how it turned out and it is the one I will actually use in my photobook when I get it printed.  

Thanks for stopping by,
Carol




4 comments:

hollybeary creations said...

Oh I love this page.. perfect picture to have stand out as your pop of color!! Great idea to use the curve in place of the chevron. I really like the colored version too. Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday.

beth rush said...


Really nice page, what a cutie. Both versions are great. I like the orange with the green mat, I think I'm just loving fall! Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday this week!

Heidi Baks said...

So many of these every-day moments just go by... what a perfect thing to photograph and scrap! Love it! Thanks for joining MDS Monday.

Tara Bourgoin said...

Love that one photo is popped out in colours - great interpretation of the sketch and challenge! Thanks for sharing with us at MDS Monday :)