Thursday, February 7, 2013

Old Card Updated

I made this card when Abundant Hope came out.  Without getting out my old catalogs I can't remember when that was!  This was used in one of my workshops.

I came across 4 sets of supplies that were left over from then.  I decided to use 4 current sets to use up those supplies.


This one uses the Madison Avenue set found in the Sale-a-bration brochure.  I embossed the background with the Vine Street embossing folder, also in the SAB brochure.



Here I used Million-Dollar Moments, a hostess set from the Spring catalog.


 And here we have Secret Garden from the Spring catty.  The flower was cut with the matching framelit.  So easy!


Serene Silhouettes comes from the 2012-2013 catalog.  I love the beautiful images in this set.

Thanks for stopping by!
Carol

No comments: