Saturday, September 25, 2010

Brick Wall Technique


I watched a video on the brick wall technique a couple days ago. I wanted to give credit, but can't for the life of me remember who did the video.  It was a very well done video and I got around to trying it this afternoon. I used the same stamp and colors on the wall part.  Don't remember what the rest of her card was like, so hope mine is different. My husband watched me for a little while and said it looked like too much work to him. Have to agree, it will not be something I will do all that often, but I really like the results even if my bricks started going a little crooked about halfway through. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Carol

Edited:  I found it!  The video is by Donna from Butternut Sage Designs. Thanks, Donna, for the wonderful video tutorial.

No comments: