Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Tea Shoppe


I finally got a card made with this beautiful tea cup.  I love this set.  I also love marina mist but hardly ever find myself using it.  I really need to remedy that.  But that is the color that came to mind first for this image.  And I love it paired with the elegant eggplant, sahara sand and bashful blue.  The layout for this card came from a couple different sources, but I don't remember whose cards they were.  Sorry for not giving credit.  I think it was also for a sketch challenge, but right at the moment that isn't coming to me, either!  Senior moment!

Thanks for looking!
Carol

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Carol! The purple flowers on the blue cup are the perfect touch!

Sylvia said...

This is such a pretty card, Carol! I love this set. Have a wonderful day.