Monday, February 13, 2012

Elementary Elegance


I have been very lax in my posting lately.  I have made some projects, but just didn't have time to get them photographed, edited and posted.  And it has been very chilly in my basement studio.

This card was made about 2 weeks ago and it is one of the cards my stampers are making this month.  Elementary Elegance  stamp set is probably my favorite stamp set from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  The beautiful frame is heat embossed with tempting turquoise embossing powder.  I had seen it cut out and tried that (see below) but really didn't like it that way on my card.  My color combo is crumb cake, tempting turquoise and certainly celery.  The ribbon is retired.

I will try to get some more posts up really soon showing the other projects I have made lately. I'm also hoping to find time to do some challenges, too!

Thanks for stopping by,
Carol

No comments: