Saturday, May 21, 2011

CCMC151 Sail Away!

This is for the sketch at Create with Connie & Mary Summer Edition.  It is a subscription site with lots of fun and exciting projects and tutorials for each.  And, Connie, I really didn't CASE your card.  I am sure I glanced at the examples when I found this sketch, but when I went downstairs to stamp I didn't have your card in front of me. 
I actually was going to use this card for the color challenge, also.  But I forgot to use Early Espresso!  So I guess I will just have to make another card for it.

Thanks for looking!
Carol

5 comments:

Carrie Gaskin said...

Just lovely. What a great colouring job. Thanks for playing at CCMC this week.

Lisa Martz said...

Like this card! The rope accent is perfect! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

Ann Schach said...

This is fabulous, Carol! You did a great job coloring! Of course, this is one of my favorite sets, and I love the colors you used. A perfect masculine card!

Deb said...

This is just lovely! It is so soft and serene! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

What a fabulous card...LOVE the know on there! It is the perfect accent for a masculine card. Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!