Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'm Back!

After doing so well posting every day in November, I slipped in December and was right back to my old ways.  Sorry about that.  I can say I was busy getting ready for the holidays and that would be true.  But I am sure I was just a little lazy also when it came to blogging. Any way I have something new to show you today.  My neighbor needed several birthday cards for this month so I spent some time the other day making her cards.  Here is the first one:

I have to admit I think my mojo was lacking on this card.  I love CAS cards but this may be a little too simple even for me.  I used the vintage wheel for the background and punched out images from the Punched Potpourri set.  I forget the set that the sentiment came from.  I added a rhinestone brad and some basic gray satin ribbon.  My neighbor liked the card and I guess that is all that matters.  I'll be back tomorrow with another card to show you.

Thanks for looking!
Carol

No comments: