Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sneak Peek!

A quick card using new items available to purchase on June 1.











Edited!  This was sent via my phone.  I will edit this photo and exchange it.  Can't believe it looks like this.  My pics are usually a whole lot better than that.


Edited again.  Same photo unedited but taken from my dropbox folder instead of sent by phone.  Won't be sending many posts through my phone unless I can figure out how to make it look better!  Any ideas, anyone????

Thanks for stopping by!
Carol

1 comment:

jaydee said...

Carol I love your color choices and use of the framelits. Really pretty. As for getting better pictures from your phone.... Mmmm... i have problems getting pictures from my camera, so I'm not much help in that area :-)
have a wonderful weekend
hugs
jaydee