Sunday, June 27, 2010

Studio Sketches


Finally got some stamping done today. I have been cleaning and rearranging things in my craft room the last few days. 

I really love this stamp set.  Sketched images can be so easy to work with.  If you want, you can add a little color, but they look great even without.  I stamped the image in cajun craze, sponged on a little more mustard and some early espresso on the edges.  I took a square of newsprint dsp and tore one edge off and crumpled it up, made a couple little tears on the edges and sponged it with more mustard to give it an aged look.  Mounted both panels with dimensionals onto early espresso cardstock.  I wrapped a piece of vanilla satin ribbon (lightly sponged with more mustard) around the bottom of the early espresso and attached a brad.  Mounted all this onto a cajun craze card base.  Everything but the brad is Stampin' Up.  So what do you think?

Until next time, have a great day!
Carol

No comments: