Wednesday, August 17, 2011

That Time of Year Again!

Yes!  It is that time of year again!  I have already worked five days and the students come back tomorrow.  As I ease back into the routine, I can never find the time or energy to create anymore than I have to.  Hopefully I can begin to stamp again in the next day or two.

I do have a few things to show you!














 This is one of the cards we made in my stamp clubs last week.  My Friend  was used here along with new In Colors, Island Indigo, Pool Party and Calypso Coral.


This is another one of the club cards.  It used the Well Worn dsp and 2 of the new embossing folders--stripes and oval frame.  The sentiment comes from Happiest Birthday Wishes.


This is the card I made for my daughter's wedding shower this past Saturday.  The colors for her wedding are Cherry Cobbler and Elegant Eggplant.  I used those with  Easy Events.  I think she really liked the card.


And this final card was the one I made for my mother's birthday the previous weekend.  I used the wonderful Nature Walk set.  I think my mom liked her card, too!

Thanks for looking!
Carol

1 comment:

Ann Schach said...

Carol, I don't know how you do it card after card after card! These cards are beautiful! You are so talented! Here's to a great school year, my friend!