Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Want to Know Why?

Would you like to know why my blog has been silent for so long?


Meet my new little granddaughter!  Kathryn Olivia was born last Friday.  I am helping my daughter this week and holding this little girl a lot, too!

I haven't had a lot of time lately to stamp and miss it a lot.  I spent the few weeks before Kathryn came to get ready for Christmas since I will only be home 2 days before family comes in.  The holiday is going to be quite different this year!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Carol, congratulations! A new granddaughter for Christmas! I know you Christmas will be very merry! What a wonderful gift! Kathryn is so beautiful! God bless you and your entire family. Merry Christmas and have a Wonderful New Year!

Veronica said...

Congratulations, Carol! She is beautiful.