Monday, April 4, 2011

Four Frames and Fun Flowers


I finally used my fun flowers die.  I love it.  I sponged bravo burgundy on the edges of the peach parfait flowers and curled the edges up a little.  I put the layers together with an antique brad.  That beautiful floral paper is from Paisley Petals dsp and the little bird frame is from the Four Frames stamp set.  The paper and frames will be in the new IBC coming out in July.  But......for a $20 minimum purchase, you can buy both of these items this month.  Or you can get them free when you host a $350 workshop.

Thanks for looking!
Carol

2 comments:

Veronica said...

Beautiful, Carol! Love the colors you chose for the flower. I have the punch and stamp set but now I want the paper, too!

Ann Schach said...

This is stunning, Carol! I love the shading on the petals...perfect!