Monday, July 5, 2010

CAS74 Because I Care


Today's Clean and Simple challenge at Splitcoaststampers.com was create a card from a picture of a cake from Carrie's CakesThis is the photo I chose to use.  I finally put some ink to the hydrangea from Because I Care. I stamped the image on watercolor paper with Stazon Jet Black. I watercolored it with ink refills in Pretty in Pink and Garden Green. I matted this layer with Basic Black. I used the swirls texture plate on a layer of Whisper White and matted it on Basic Black after I wrapped a black grosgrain ribbon and bow around it.  I mounted the image panel onto the swirls panel with dimensionals and mounted all onto a Whisper White card base.  I rather like the way it turned out and hope you do, too! Thanks for looking.

Until next time, happy stamping!
Carol

No comments: